For the 2013 Ironman World Championships in Kona I’ve created another Rating Report.
It contains tons of information:
- Results from last year and the current course records.
- The Kona 2013 start list and a country-wise distribution.
- My predicted finishing times for the pro athletes.
- Based on the predicted times for each of the legs, I show how the race may unfold.
- My predictions include odds for the winners and TOP3 and how these developed over the 2013 qualifying season.
The Kona Rating Report is the ideal information to have when following the Ironman Kona coverage!
I continue to offer the report for free (just enter 0 in the "Name a fair prize" field you get after clicking "I want this"). However, if you like the report, it would be great if you can send me a few bucks. (For comparison, the high-gloss triathlon magazines sell for about $5 to $7.)